Our in-stock orders will probably take about 7-14 business days to reach a customer. We use UPS or FedEx for smaller items, and larger items go freight. We reserve the right to choose which freight line carries your shipment. We do not, however, control the shipping companies. Once a shipment is in the hands of the delivery company, we cannot change shipping addresses, we cannot make a delivery happen on a certain day, and we can only approximate delivery times as we only have the information the delivery company makes available to us. Direct shipments are made to continental U.S. locations only. Remote or hard-to-reach areas may incur additional shipping fees.This applies to Free Shipping and regular shipping orders. If this is the case with your order, a Customer Service representative will contact you promptly to notify you of any additional charges. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform us of any problems with this type of delivery at the time of purchase. We are not responsible for shipping costs on merchandise not delivered due to a shipping company’s inability to deliver to a particular location. Certain circumstances may include but are not limited to: narrow or winding roads, dirt or gravel roads, and vacant establishments. In-home delivery is neither implied nor offered. All shipments, unless specifically denoted, are curb-side shipments. All larger shipments, shipped via freight carrier, will require a signature at the time of delivery. If you authorize the shipping company to leave the delivery without a signature, we cannot be held responsible for damages that may occur during delivery.If an item is shipped and returned because it is not deliverable due to an incorrect address, the customer will be responsible for shipping both ways. Orders for larger items that must ship freight require the shipping company to contact the customer prior to delivery. If the product is returned because the freight company could not reach the customer, this will be considered a return, and the order will be subject to our regular return policies.
Over 99% of deliveries have no external or internal damage, and are signed for without a problem. For your protection, we ask that you please inspect your packages following these guidelines:
IMPORTANT! You have 3 business days to call us at 1-334-298-3800 to report any damage.
STANDARD DELIVERY: If your shipment arrives through a typical delivery service such as UPS or FedEx, you have 3 days to call us at 334-298-3800 to report the damage.
FREIGHT DELIVERY: If you authorize the freight company to leave freight without a signature, we cannot be held liable for any damages or missing pieces. Leaving a note is the same as signing for your products in good condition.
- Before Delivery: Provide the best phone number for us or the shipping company to reach you to set up your delivery appointment. Once the delivery date and time window is set, write it down and keep it in a place to remind you so you don’t forget. Not always required for UPS or FedEx deliveries.
- Day of Delivery: Expect a phone call from the shipping company to confirm your delivery time.Make sure to be present at the scheduled time of delivery or make arrangements for someone over the age of 18 to accept the delivery and follow the delivery inspection guidelines. NOTE: UPS and FedEx usually will not call or make delivery times.
- During the Delivery: Review the Bill of Lading to make sure that you receive your complete order. Sometimes, especially with larger orders, your shipment could be split onto two or more pallets.If your order is incomplete, make note of it on the Bill of Lading (example: "Received 4 of 5 pieces") sign for what you received (assuming it’s not damaged), call us immediately at 334-298-3800 to report the shortage and we will coordinate with the shipping company to locate the missing pallets/pieces or replace them. Inspect the packaging of each item for external damage.If you notice exterior damage, ask the delivery driver to open the box and inspect for concealed damaged before signing the delivery receipt. If the item is damaged orif you notice external damage and the delivery driver will not allow you inspect the inside of the packagetake pictures of the damaged boxes, refuse the shipment and call us immediately at 334-298-3800. We will work diligently to get your order to you in good condition as quickly as possible. If there is no visible external damage, please sign for your freight. NOTE: Signing your delivery receipt without noting any damages legally states that you have received your freight in good condition.
- After the Delivery: Inspect your items for concealed damage after the driver has left.Even if you do not intend on installing or using your product that same day, you must open the package and inspect the actual product. Report any concealed damage within 3 days of accepting delivery.If concealed damage is found take pictures of the concealed damage, and call us immediately at 334-298-3800.
IMPORTANT! You have 3 business days to call us at 334-298-3800 to report any damage.
We allow you to return all new, unused, unassembled, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund (minus the original and return shipping costs incurred). No merchandise may be returned without prior approval in the form of a Return Authorization Number (RA#). If your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we'll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to provide us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a “before” picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
- All returned items must be in original product packaging with all parts and manuals item was originally shipped.
- Most Items are covered by manufacturer’s warranty. We, the seller, assume no other obligation. We will assist with all warranty claims with the manufacturer of defective product but will not accept returns of warranted items except under manufacturer’s instruction. Original invoice may be required by the manufacturer for warranty claims please read the warranty for full details.
Important information about refund eligibility: To be eligible, items must be returned within 30 days of delivery in “Like New” condition. “Like New” condition is when a returned item is unused, unassembled, and has been returned in the original packaging.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including clearance items, gift cards, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as “non-returnable,” such as but not limited to products sold as “Clearance or Closeout”.
- The costs of return shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item has been inspected by us in our warehouse.
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- Refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that has been returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipping.
- The item being returned has been used and or connected.
- The item has been assembled in a way that would impede proper packaging for return shipping.